Uberlandia: Vacations and travel info
Uberlandia is one of the most important economic centers in the state of Minas Gerais. This destination represents the perfect communion between nature, history, culture and economic development.
But Uberlandia is not only an important financial center point; it is also the proud site of a number of attractions like parks, cascades and day trips. Visit Uberlandia and discover this fantastic city!
Uberlandia is located in the famed "Triangulo Minero" (Mining Triangle), to the west of the capital of Minas Gerais. There is an incredible infrastructure which includes diverse highways, as well as railways and the second largest airport in the state, which is the reason why many national and international companies choose this city to start up various economic projects.
Furthermore, Uberlandia has lush vegetation in eleven legally protected eco areas, as well as the diverse fauna that are complemented by the clear waters, which is a part of what gives this region life.
Such is the charm of this city that a fabulous hotel infrastructure has been created here. Come and discover Uberlandia and enjoy everything this city can offer!
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 89 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 49 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 65 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog