Todos Santos, Mexico
Nightlife in Todos Santos, Mexico: Nigthclubs, Dance clubs & more
The nightlife in Todos Santos is a little different from many of the large cosmopolitan cities and tourist destinations in Mexico. Here, the evening entertainment takes on a slower, more laid-back pace. You won't find large nightclubs with booming sound systems, instead you can enjoy a moonlit stroll along the beach or perhaps listening to talented local musicians in one of the bars, restaurants and cafes located in the town center.
You can enjoy reggae music in quite a few of the bars in Todos Santos. One particular favorite is a place called La Iguana, where you can dance the night away to the funky sounds of Jamaica.
Jazz music is always best heard live, and in Todos Santos you won't be disappointed. Bars and restaurants like La Canada del Diablo, Shut Up Frank's, and Tropico de Cancer are all definitely worth visiting and have great bands playing.
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog