Riviera Maya, Mexico
Riviera Maya Nightlife - Bars and Night Clubs
Spending a vacation close to nature and the warm transparent waters of the Caribbean Sea or touring through the dense jungle aren't the only distinctive features of the Riviera Maya. Night is also an enchanting time in the Riviera Maya, as the discos, bars and restaurants in the many cities and towns come alive, keeping those who love nightlife well and truly entertained.
If you're lucky enough to be vacationing in the Riviera Maya during a full moon, then don't miss out on the celebrations where locals and visitors alike gather on the beach, around the cenotes (freshwater sinkholes) and in the bars and discos to pay tribute to the heavenly body that inspired the Maya.
The large all inclusive resorts located throughout the Riviera Maya have different theme nights, with dinners, shows and lots of entertaining contests and dances to participate in. If you want a 'wilder' time, then you can always drive up to Playa del Carmen or Cancun and experience all that these world-class tourist destinations have to offer.
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog