Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Ribeirao Preto: Vacations and travel info
Ribeirao Preto is a beautiful destination with an amazing infrastructure including hotels, restaurants, convention centers and excellent highways, not to mention incredible venues for hosting national and international events.This city is earning more and more fame as a top culture and adventure tourism destination.
Ribeirao Preto is known for its production of sugar cane as well as ethanol. It's one of the best educational and cultural centers in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil, thanks to its public libraries, museums and theaters, along with beautiful historic buildings. The city also has a variety of natural attractions where you can experience recreational activities and extreme sports, including diverse tours of the region.
The climate in Ribeirao Preto is characterized as tropical, warm and pleasant throughout the year, ideal for a memorable time and a comfortable stay. Today, it's one of the most visited destinations in the region.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 28 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 41 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 46 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog