We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p3165732 N5 Ua5f198e1afbc4cd9994a09e960b2b0a8 D180224 ]
Pachuca Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Pachuca
Pachuca is a peaceful and traditional city, and how you spend your evenings is up to you. It offers everything from romantic and bohemian bars to lively nightclubs, like the ones you’ll find in the Zona Plateada (Silver Zone).
Another alternative is to attend a performing arts show at one of the theaters, such as the Auditorio Gota de Plata, which hosts plays, concerts, and interesting conferences; the San Francisco with a capacity for up to 942 people; and the Guillermo Romo de Vivar Theater, which also has a film club.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 56 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 54 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 67 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 43 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog