Mazatlan Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
You can buy almost anything in Mazatlan, from T-shirts to gemstones and seashells. One of the truly unique places to visit is the Aquiles Serdan street market, which sells shrimp and other seafood.
Displaying colorful and traditional Mexican handicrafts along with pottery and jewelry, this craft shop is one of the best places to acquire authentic Mexican art in Mazatlan. You’ll also find handmade hammocks and various utensils. Each piece sold at the shop is a unique creation, so you’ll never see the same item twice.
NidArt is one of the most unique handicraft markets in Mazatlan. This “Nest of Artisans” is an exhibition center, workshop and market for crafts, jewelry and photography. During your visit, you’ll see a variety of beautiful work exhibited by the families who create these fine pieces, including clay figurines, leather masks, decorative art, sculptures, paintings, prints and drawings.
Sea Shell City Museum
Discover the great variety of souvenirs, handicrafts and seashell artwork featured at this museum. Many of the unique and incredible pieces on offer are beautifully detailed and expertly made.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 114 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 81 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 125 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 57Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog