Mazatlan Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Mazatlan
Enjoy the rhythms of the night during your visit to Mazatlan, located on Mexico’s Pacific coast. This casual and inviting destination has many nightclubs and bars that are popular with Mexicans and also lots of Americans. The best place by far to start your evening is at the Fiesta Land complex.
Mazatlan also attracts crowds of young energetic North Americans during Spring Break, making it one of the most popular destinations during this season.
At the end of the Zona Dorada, on a cliff that overlooks the sea, is the unmistakable and very traditional Fiesta Land complex. This is where you’ll find restaurants and clubs that offer music to suit all tastes, including everything from trendy pop music to romantic piano melodies. Thanks to this incredible variety, Fiesta Land is a popular nighttime attraction and the iconic symbol of Mazatlan’s nightlife.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 114 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 80 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 216 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 57Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog