Manzanillo Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Manzanillo
Restaurants, bars, and clubs are all part of the exciting nightlife scene in Manzanillo. They are full of lights, color, magic, and fun. Throughout the tourist district you’ll find places to party all night long, from bohemian cafes to lively nightclubs.
Several hotels and resorts offer theme nights for their guests that change depending on the day of the week. Moonlight beach parties, known as lunadas, are also popular among young people who want to continue enjoying the beach after dark. Ask your hotel if they have these lively parties.
Playa Azul Beach
Here you’ll find various nightclubs, bars, and even a casino. Many of the nightspots organize retro nights and a variety of theme parties. It’s easy to find a place that appeals to you, simply by walking along the coastal highway Miguel de la Madrid in the hotel zone.
The majority of bars and lounges in Las Brisas are located on General Lazaro Cardenas Avenue.
Other areas with bars and nightclubs are Salahua, Pacifico Azul, and Playa de Oro. In downtown Manzanillo you’ll mostly find bars and restaurants catering to locals.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 73 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 72 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 77 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 42Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog