Los Mochis, Mexico
Los Mochis Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Los Mochis
After a fun day's shopping or a tour you'll have time to discover the fashionable nightspots in Los Mochis. Here you can listen to lively music as you savor a drink, enjoy a show with famous comedians, or take in a concert.
At the weekend Los Mochis really comes alive. Restaurants transform into lounge bars, with music that lends the evening a vibrant energy. You'll also find elegant bars serving conventional and more exotic drinks for you to enjoy. Los Mochis has lots to offer visitors when night falls!
Gabriel Leyva Solano Street
It's a custom with the people of Los Mochis to take an evening stroll around "Leyvazo", as it is fondly known. Department stores, boutiques, and fantastic restaurants and bars are just some of the places to explore here, while you discover how the locals live in the city.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 92 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 64 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 72 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog