Londrina: Vacations and travel info
Londrina is one of southern Brazil's most important cities, after Curitiba and Porto Alegre. Situated in the northern region of the state of Parana, this destination offers thousands of attractions for an unforgettable stay.
The city of Londrina is ideal for a trip to this region thanks to its impressive services that will help facilitate your needs as you tour the area, not to mention its beautiful parks, museums and churches.
Londrina is an important site for regional development in the state of Panama, with a rich red soil that's ideal for agriculture; its main products include soy beans, corn, wheat, coffee, cotton and more. The area also features large herds of cattle that are sold at auctions and expos, along with being exported.
The climate in Londrina is hot in the summer and warm in the winter, ideal for enjoying the area's natural beauty. Here, you'll find some of the top universities in the country, like Londrina State University, Parana Federal University of Technology and others, not to mention parks, museums, theaters and many other attractions.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 62 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 53 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 43 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog