Leon Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Leon
The nightlife in Leon is as varied as its attractions. As you walk through the streets you’ll find bars and musical styles to suit all tastes. People dressed in jeans and Texas style cowboy hats show off their moves and signature ranch flair while other nightclubs offer current hits and DJs that keep you entertained throughout the night. You can also enjoy jazz and Latin rhythms along with live rock performances.
For those who would prefer to just head out and explore the city, there are famous districts with plenty of bars and nightclubs to visit, including downtown Leon and Plaza Campestre, located near Metropolitan Park. Situated in the area surrounding Plaza Mayor, the Zona Dorada(Golden Zone) is also a popular area for locals who wish to enjoy an evening out.
Don’t forget to check what's on at the Guanajuato Cultural Forum or the Poliforum, as many local and national performers choose to visit Leon on their tours, due to the city's large population.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 60 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 53 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 114 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog