Las Vegas Area, United States
Restaurants in Las Vegas, USA: Gastronomy & Typical Cuisine
There really is an incredible variety of culinary options on offer in the restaurants of Las Vegas, satisfying the palates of the millions of tourists who visit this one of a kind city. Here in Vegas you can enjoy a juicy steak accompanied with a delicious salad, Mexican style tacos, the flavors of India, gourmet French cuisine and pretty much everything else in between.
After a day spent shopping, gambling in the multitude of casinos and enjoying all the amazing attractions that Las Vegas has to offer, you'll definitely have worked up an appetite. Pick a country anywhere in the world and you'll find their cuisine on offer in one of the Las Vegas restaurants, without a doubt, plus the spectacular decor, of many of the establishments, will make you feel as if you are practically their! Whether your in the mood for a takeaway, an all you can eat buffet special, or a romantic meal with a spectacular view of the whole strip, I guarantee you won't have to look far to find it in Vegas. Bon appetite!
Cajun, Creole and Caribbean Restaurants
These restaurants serve a delicious blend of cuisine that is born out of the rich blend of cultures in the Southern United States. They offer a veritable feast of flavors, mixing culinary traditions from France, Spain, and the Caribbean and adding their own special southern touch to their creations. If you have a hankering for jambalaya, gumbo or blackened chicken then stop by one of these restaurants, you won't be disappointed.
- America, at New York – New York Hotel and Casino
- House of Blues, at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Table 10 by Emeril Lagasse, at The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino
- Emeril's, at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Kahunaville, at Treasure Island
Enjoy a mix of the tastiest meats, seafood, fish and vegetables cooked to perfection at the multitude of Chinese restaurants in the city. Many of the restaurants, themselves, are so elaborately decorated that you'll feel as if you've taken a trip to China not Vegas! Whether you want a romantic meal for two or a quick takeaway to satisfy your hunger before you get busy again at the tables, you won't have to look far to find delicious Chinese cuisine.
- Fin, at Mirage
- Shanghai Lilly, at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Chin Chin Cafe, at New York-New York Hotel and Casino
- Jasmine, at Bellagio
- Pearl, at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas also has a very good selection of Japanese restaurants, where you can enjoy classics such as sushi rolls and tempura, or experiment a little and sample some of the more unique dishes, all expertly prepared by some of the best Japanese chefs in the world. For a really exciting dining experience you should consider trying one of the restaurants that have Teppanyaki tables, where the chefs will prepare you food right at your table and put on quite a show as well!
- Hamada of Japan, at Flamingo Las Vegas
- Hyakumi, at Caesars Palace
- Japonais, at Mirage
- Koi, at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Okada, at Wynn Las Vegas
In this section you'll find two of the most spectacular restaurants in the whole city, we are referring, of course, to the Eiffel Tower at the hotel Paris Las Vegas, towering 100 feet above the ground, and Top of The World, located at the Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower, standing a staggering 800 feet high. These two unique restaurants, not only offer a refined selection of cuisine and impressive wine cellars, but what really makes the difference is the location, the romance in the air, and the stunning panoramic views of the bright lights of Las Vegas.
- Eiffel Tower, at Paris Las Vegas
- Top of The World, at the Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower
- Le Cirque, at the Bellagio
- Payard Patisserie and Bistro, at the Caesars Palace
- Alex, at Wynn Las Vegas
- Bouchon, at the Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
- Fleur de Lys, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Las Vegas, like many other cities in the US, has a wonderful variety of gastronomy on offer, influenced by the diversity of the many immigrants who now call the city home. From the shores of Italy, Greece and Spain, the culinary traditions that were passed on for hundreds of years have made there way to the restaurants of Las Vegas. Here, you'll find what seems like a never ending list of fine dining establishments, perfect for an unbelievably romantic dinner, where you can enjoy pasta, fish, salads, and seafood, along with a great selection of wines.
One of the best Mediterranean restaurants has to be LAVO, located at The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino, where you can experience dining in what looks like a traditional Roman bath house. LAVO serves an appetizing selection of Greek, French and Italian cuisine.
- Canaletto, at the Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino
- Stratta, at Wynn Las Vegas
- LAVO, at The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino
- Veranda, at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Dal Toro Ristorante, at The Palazzo Resort, Hotel and Casino
- Fiamma Trattoria, at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Il Fornaio, at New York-New York Hotel and Casino
- Fellini's Ristorante, at the Stratosphere Casino Hotel and Tower
Tex-Mex and Mexican Restaurants
Mexico, the land of the fiesta, south of the Rio Grand, is also well represented in this spectacular mix of cultures that is Las Vegas. There are innovative restaurants featuring unique decor like Diego, at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino and also other establishments that recreate the festive atmosphere of a traditional Mexican cantina, like Gonzalez and Gonzalez in the New York-New York Hotel and Casino. There really is no shortage of options if you are in the mood for something a little spicier than the norm. Many of the traditional Mexican dishes are on offer such as tacos and enchiladas, but you'll also find a good selection of Tex-Mex as well.
- Diego, at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez, at the New York-New York Hotel and Casino
- Baja Fresh, at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Border Grill, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Diablo's Cantina, at the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino
- T and T (Tacos and Tequila), at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
- La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill, at Caesars Palace
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 121 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 104 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 117 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:Adventure,City Tours,Other Activities
from $ 95Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog