Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Nightlife | What to do After Dark in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
After dark, music and fun take over the friendly atmosphere of Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo. There’s live music at some of the many bars, as well as charming restaurants, and lively nightclubs, full of colors, lights, and good vibes.
Ixtapa has many clubs and innovative nightspots located along Paseo Ixtapa Boulevard, where the atmosphere is very chic, so you’ll want to dress up and look your best. They have all the latest music, technology, and special effects. There are also places that offer a fun mix of nightclub, bar, and restaurant, with communal tables, great music, and a laid-back atmosphere.
In Zihuatanejo you’ll find restaurants and bars where you can enjoy a delicious dinner and music that will make you want to get up out of your chair and start dancing. There are also places where alternative rock music blares from the speakers, making it clear that live music and great drinks are where it’s at.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 286 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 249 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 548 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 31Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog