Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo, Mexico
We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p4489238 N5 U62048907bc09499a86a4ea5280d7174b D180320 ]
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo | Vacations and Travel to Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo are lovely vacation spots on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. They are blessed with sun and beaches, and located near one another. For decades, their very different atmospheres have been attracting all kinds of travelers.
They are located less than 10 minutes apart on the Costa Grande in Guerrero, in an area with beautiful bays nestled between cliffs and incredible beaches backed by mountains covered in dense green tropical vegetation. Because of their location on the west coast, visitors staying at the hotels in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo will be treated to a pleasant climate and spectacular sunsets with bright orange, gold, and pink hues that reflect off the ocean.
Ixtapa is a modern tourist destination with hotels for all budgets and a large marina for more than 600 boats. Here, the modernity and colonial architecture blend seamlessly to give this charming resort city an elegant and distinguished touch. Meanwhile, Zihuatanejo is a quaint and cozy fishing village with cobblestone streets.
- Since its founding, it was planned and developed as a resort destination.
- Two destinations with distinct characteristics, located less than 10 minutes from one another.
- Beautiful public and private beaches.
- The perfect place to relax and have fun.
- Sunsets that will take your breath away.
- Offers all types of water sports and outdoor recreational activities.
- Nightlife and entertainment are guaranteed, both along Ixtapa Boulevard and in downtown Zihuatanejo.
Things to do in Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
- Visit the beaches of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
- Discover the beautiful Isla Ixtapa.
- Practice your swing at one of the two largest golf courses in Ixtapa.
- Enjoy water sports like surfing, scuba diving, and snorkeling.
- Take a deep sea fishing trip.
- Spend a fun night out at the clubs along Paseo Ixtapa Boulevard or at one of the restaurants and bars in Ixtapa.
- Admire spectacular sunsets.
- Try one of the traditional seafood dishes and shop for souvenirs.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 714 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 665 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 205 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 28 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog