Huatulco Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Huatulco
Although Huatulco is popular for more than its nightlife, you’ll find plenty of options for a fun evening out, including bars, cafes, nightclubs and video bars in Santa Cruz, Chaque and La Crucecita. More traditional entertainment can be found at Tangolunda's All Inclusive hotels.
Huatulco's lively nightlife is getting even better thanks to the efforts of locals and outside investors. Although many of the city’s nightclubs are changing their names and styles, the fun and energy of an evening out in Huatulco can always be enjoyed.
This exotic restaurant-bar in La Crucecita has already become a tradition in the Bays of Huatulco. Live music is presented on some weekends and customers can spend the evening sitting back on a comfortable sofa, relaxing on a cozy chair or dancing to everything from rock and reggae to salsa. This is definitely one of the classic attractions of this destination and should not be missed.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 177 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 632 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 159 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:Boat Tours,Water Activities
from $ 25Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog