Houston area, United States
Nightlife in Houston Texas, USA: Nightclubs, Dance Clubs & more
Dynamic and diverse is the city of Houston. It is a metropolis with plenty of fun as well as interesting attractions in the southwest of the United States. Amusement, dancing, dining, music, plays, concerts, and culture are some of the nighttime activities in Houston. The diversity of cultures that live here, the magnificent architecture, and the latest fashion mix beautifully to create an eclectic, lively city that starts to heat up when the evening comes around.
Whether you're looking for a Houston nightclub with thumping music, a theatrical play, a musical, or a concert by your favorite artist, this city offers an endless array of activities so that you can have some fun.
Filled with cultural spaces, this impressive area is approximately 17 blocks large and it stands out as a one of a kind. Houston is one of the five cities in the United States with professional resident companies in four of the performing arts: opera, ballet, theater, and symphony orchestra. It is also the home to nine, world class artistic and cultural organizations. The Theater District is visited by more than two million people annually.
Some of the playhouses and forums located in the Theater District are:
The only professional resident theatre company in Houston.
Broadway in Houston
The theatre company at the Hobby Center.
The symphony orchestra at the Hobby Center.
The fifth largest ballet company in the country.
Houston Grand Opera
The only opera company awarded two Grammys and two Emmys.
Houston Symphony>An old, renowned symphony.
Society for the Performing Arts
An organization that presents the best artists in Houston.
Under The Stars Theatre
One of the largest producers of plays and musicals in the US.
A Hobby Center's program that supports non-profit performing arts organizations.
This is acomplex packed with entertainment in the heart of Houston. It is an ample several-story building,which features bars, restaurants, movie theaters, billiards, as well as concertand theater venues.
Clubs and Bars
The city of Houston has dozens of clubs and bars of all kinds: elegant, modern, unique, gay or sports oriented, along with dance spots where you can have fun all night long.
- 3ER Bar
- Anvil Bar & Refuge
- The Armadillo Palace
- Baker St. Pub & Grill
- Bar Annie
- Big Woodrow's
- Black Labrador Pub
- The Black Swan
- Brewery Tap
- Brian O'Neill's
- Char Bar
- Continental Club
- Firkin & Phoenix Pub
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
- Open City
- 13 Celsius
- The Corkscrew
- La Carafe
- So Vino Bistro & Wine Bar
- Sonoma Retail Wine Bar & Boutique
- TTR Lounge at Midtown
- Vino 100
- The Wine Bucket Boutique and Bar
- Bond Lounge
- Buddha Lounge
- The Cotton Exchange Bar and Lounge
- Dean's Credit Clothing
- The Drake
- Etro Lounge
- Ibiza Lounge Next Door
- The ICON Bar
- FOX Sports Grill
- Rookies Sports Bar & Grill
- B.U.S. Bar
- 9 Amigos at Minute Maid Park
- SRO Sports Bar & Cafe
- HUSH Nightclub
- Club Ultra
- Live Sports Cafe
- Shadow Bar
- Brazos River Bottom Club
- Chances bar
- Guava Lamp
- South Beach
- Cezanne (Piano Bar)
- Firehouse Saloon (Dance Club and Bar)
- Fitzgerald's (Alternative and Rock Music)
- Howl at the Moon (Bar with Entertainment)
- Max's Wine Dive (Dive Bar)
- Wild West (Country Music Club)
- Club Heat Houston (Latin Club)
- Red Cat Jazz Cafe (Jazz Bar)
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 97 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 250 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 175 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:City Tours,Other Activities
from $ 62Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog