Holbox Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
If you want to go shopping on Holbox, we suggest that you visit the main square where you’ll find a variety of small shops selling crafts and souvenirs. The most well-known shop on the square is Papa Rana, which sells beach gear and souvenirs for tourists.
While strolling around the square and enjoying the cool Caribbean breeze, you can browse the small street stalls selling crafts, silver items, shells, and beautiful stones.
There are also shops situated along the beach that sell hammocks, crafts, hats, silver accessories, and a variety of traditional Mexican decorative items. You’ll be amazed at the ingenuity of the local artisans who are able to create such beautiful pieces with basic materials like shells and wood.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 305 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 77 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 83 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog