Holbox Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Holbox
Holbox is not only about experiencing nature and relaxing. It’s also a great place to enjoy music, drinks, and pleasant nights out, whether it’s a romantic candlelit evening or a night of dancing to Caribbean rhythms. There are plenty of options for a fun night out on this laid-back island.
After dark, local residents like to stroll around the main square and chat with one another. This is where you’ll find most of the nightlife on the island, including restaurants and bars serving delicious dishes and a variety of cocktails in a picturesque setting. In addition, some have dance floors and feature DJs or live music by local bands.
There are also beach bars with soft lighting, palapa roofs, and a casual atmosphere that’s 100% Caribbean. Occasionally, they host parties under the moonlight. Ask about the double decker bus with its fun, festive atmosphere that will take you from the hotel zone to the downtown area attractions and back.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 102 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 228 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 92 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog