Guaymas-San Carlos, Mexico
Guaymas San Carlos Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Guaymas San Carlos
The nightlife in Guaymas San Carlos is lively and fun, in keeping with the flavor of this peaceful region. It offers bars, pubs, cafes, pool halls, and several lounges and nightclubs, the majority of which are located in downtown Guaymas or on or around Beltrones Boulevard in San Carlos.
Bars, pubs, and pool halls are open daily, while the nightclubs are usually only open on the weekends. They stay open late and are frequented by locals and tourists alike. When you visit some of the nightspots in Guaymas San Carlos, don’t pass up the opportunity to try Bacanora, a traditional Sonoran drink that’s similar to mescal.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 86 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 79 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog