Ensenada | Vacations and Travel to Ensenada
Located approximately 70 miles south of the U.S./Mexico border, Ensenada is the most vital port in Baja California and the only commercial port in the state, making it a gateway for foreign trade. The city is also a popular tourist destination as it is the second most important cruise port in Mexico.
Surrounded by mountain landscapes that accentuate its beauty, the city is the ideal place to admire the extraordinary colors of the Pacific coast sunsets. There are also several beaches where visitors can enjoy sports and ecotourism activities along with many hotels, golf courses, spas, bars and restaurants.
Much to Do and See
The largest county in Mexico, Ensenada has large tracts of land and offers incredible biodiversity throughout its spectacular landscapes. Its Mediterranean latitude creates a temperate climate for most of the year, providing visitors with plenty of opportunities to enjoy adventure tourism, national parks and various ecotourism activities.
The beaches that line the coast are known for being some of the most tranquil beaches in the northern Pacific and are perfect for diving and kayaking. The coast is also famous for hosting international sport fishing and surfing competitions along with regattas.
With a quiet atmosphere and a fascinating cultural calendar that encompasses recreational activities and various food festivals throughout the year, this beautiful destination should definitely be explored and enjoyed.
- The most significant port in Baja California
- The second-most important cruise port in Mexico
- Features an excellent tourism industry
- 19 miles from the most influential wineries in Mexico
- An area known for whale watching
Things to do in Ensenada
- Take a stroll on the boardwalk
- Tour Boulevard Costero
- Join a whale watching tour
- Visit La Bufadora
- Sample exquisite wines from the Valley of Guadalupe and visit the vineyards and wineries
- Try the fish tacos at Mercado Negro
- Savor a cool margarita at Cantina Hussong’s, where the famous cocktail was created
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 267 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 128 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog