Cuernavaca Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Cuernavaca
Cuernavaca’s nightlife offers plenty to choose from. Thanks to the city’s young population, every night is a party, especially on the weekends, giving you the perfect opportunity to meet travelers from all over the world.
For those who love bohemian and trova music, there are plenty of restaurants, bars and clubs that will fill your evening with songs and romance. Younger travelers often favor the latest hits played in the clubs and bars of the downtown area, however if that's not to your liking then there are plenty of options for salsa and tropical music. Cuernavaca has a little bit of everything for night owls, so you can be sure that an evening out will be fun and memorable.
Plazuela del Zacate
Plazuela del Zacate is located between the streets of Hidalgo and Galeana, where small bars with tables and outdoor speakers feature bohemian and trova singers who belt out memorable lyrics. The night is young, like almost all who gather here, and this area is perfect for those who wish to toast the “eternal spring”.
Young travelers and those who enjoy avant-garde music often spend their nights at some of the best clubs and bars in downtown Cuernavaca, where talented DJs provide musical entertainment. Barbazul Cuernavaca is one such legendary club and has been a favorite since 1978.
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog