Cozumel Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Cozumel
Unlike Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Cozumel is known for having a more casual nightlife scene. A stroll along the Malecon to admire the sunset is a great way to start the evening. Afterwards, head for one of the restaurants or bars located around Parque Benito Juarez to enjoy a delicious meal and a couple of cocktails.
The fun continues on the Malecon, where you’ll find bars with DJs or live music. Worth mentioning are Carlos'n Charlie's and Senor Frog's. These places have been popular among tourists and locals for several years and they offer a casual atmosphere where the friendliness and good humor of the staff are the main attraction.
The beaches on the east side of the island are a nice place to observe the night sky and offer an excellent alternative to the bars and nightclubs along the Malecon.
If you’re a guest at one of the All Inclusive hotels on Cozumel, you can take advantage of the bars and clubs at the resort and enjoy a fun evening. Some also offer nightly shows and other entertainment.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 394 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 82 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 330 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 271Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog