Costalegre Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
In Costalegre there aren't any large plazas or shopping malls, however, you'll find lots of small stores and street vendors that will sell you decorative items and Mexican handicrafts. Barra de Navidad and Melaque are definitely where you'll find the most places to shop.
Barra de Navidad
Barra de Navidad features a wide range of stores, stalls, bazars, and commercial establishments, mainly located on Avenida Lopez Legazpi, which crosses the town from end to end, and on Avenida Veracruz, which welcomes you to the town. In the heart of this town you'll find the municipal plaza, which is surrounded by bazars and stalls where you'll be sure to find the perfect souvenir. Finally, don't pass up the chance to explore the handicraft market, which brings together a wide variety of precious metalwork and hand-made goods.
Melaque is a picturesque town that is known for its large quantity of retirees, both from Mexico and abroad. It is home to lots of pedestrian streets where vendors offer products like jewelry, muslin or leather clothing, beautiful paintings, ceramics, and precious metal work, to name but a few.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 315 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 48 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 169 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog