Costalegre Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Costalegre
The restaurants and bars in the elegant hotels of Costalegre usually offer live music accompanied by evening shows performed by talented dancers. The locals in the small towns tend to be cheerful people who like to have a good time, but in a different way to the large tourist destinations or cities, as the magic of these places is due to the warm, relaxed, coastal atmosphere they offer.
The towns of Barra de Navidad and Melaque are probably where you'll find the biggest concentration of clubs, restaurants, and bars where you can enjoy your favorite drink or pamper your taste buds with a delicious traditional dish.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 319 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 71 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 51 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog