Nightlife in Coahuila, Mexico: Nigthclubs, Dance clubs & more
Coahuila has a lot of diversity, including its nightlife. Fine music, prime beverages and first class service are found in almost every establishment. When you visit Coahuila on business or for pleasure, you should explore one of the several places where people hang out at night.
Nighttime fun is concentrated on Venustiano Carranza Blvd. in Saltillo and in Torreon on lively Independencia Boulevard. Many young Americans cross the border to Piedras Negras looking for fun and parties. In Monclova, most of the clubs and discos are found on Harold R. Pape Boulevard.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 42 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 55 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 94 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog