Celaya Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
Celaya still retains its traditional feel. Stroll around the streets and you'll find vendors selling typical products, such as cajeta (a type of caramel), artisanal paper mache, and other handmade items. If you prefer shopping in large malls with international brands, then Celaya also has those to offer as well.
Morelos and Hidalgo Markets
Located in the historic center of the city, both these markets have a rich history in Celaya. You'll find them next to each other, selling regional cuisine, traditional candies, leather items, artisanal paper mache, and much more.
This mall is located in west of the city. It features a 10-screen movie theater, clothes and accessory stores, shoes, restaurants, cafes, department stores and much more.
Plaza Galerias Celaya
Located in the northeast of the city, this mall has modern architecture and lots of great stores. You'll find plenty of designer clothes and shoes along with sporting goods and accessories. There is also a food court if you want a bite to eat.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 60 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 44 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 57 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog