Celaya Nightlife | Things to do After Dark in Celaya
Celaya has experienced rapid growth, transforming it from a small town to a city, now offering a variety of activities for evening entertainment. You'll find everything from laid-back bars to modern nightclubs and more. A good place to begin your evening is at the crossroads of the avenues Las Fuentes and Miguel Hidalgo. Here you are sure to find a place that suits your taste and budget.
The Station is one of the most popular bars in Celaya. Styled like an English pub, it's been open for a number of years and still remains a very popular place with the locals. You'll find it in the basement of one of the tallest buildings in Celaya, designed to look like an old subway station. The kitchen serves until early evening, then the party really gets going until late into the night.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 60 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 44 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 57 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog