Caxias do Sul, Brazil
Nightlife in Caxias do Sul
Apart from clubs, discos and bars, there are also other types of attractions, like the Espectaculo de Luz (the Light Show), which you can see at night and is an unforgettable experience.
Agua Doce Cachacaria
This is an excellent option if you want to sample the typical refreshing beverages from Brazil and Caxias do Sul. There is also delicious fare, as well as a cozy ambiance.
For those who appreciate a good vibe with excellent electronic music, the Pepsi Club is the perfect spot. With the elegance and the beauty of the people of southern Brazil, fun and entertainment are guaranteed at this nightclub.
The Boteco 13 is a cozy spot with a hint of "carioca" (meaning "from Rio de Janeiro") in the air. It is a well-frequented place that is ideal for kicking back and enjoying a savory bite to eat of typical Brazilian finger foods, accompanied by refreshing beverages.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 77 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 88 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 69 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog