We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p4489238 N5 U4af92106fd114342a22ef0c237d2994e D161026 ]
Cancun | Vacations and Travel to Cancun
Considered the gateway to the Mayan World, Cancun is the most important tourist destination in the country. Situated on Mexico's Caribbean coast, it features an incredible location in the northern part of the state of Quintana Roo. It is blessed with extraordinary natural beauty, and receives millions of national and international tourists each year, ranging from backpackers, spring breakers, and adventure travelers, to couples, families, business travelers, and even the rich and famous who come seeking an exclusive getaway.
This slice of paradise has lots to offer, including a highly developed hotel and business infrastructure with options for all tastes and budgets. You'll also find first class services, such as shopping malls and marinas, fascinating archeological sites, world class spas, excellent restaurants and nightlife, and warm hospitality, that will make you want to return again and again.
The beaches are without a doubt the hallmark of the Cancun Hotel Zone. The soft and incredibly white sand always stays cool, and the turquoise waters backing 13 miles of coastline offer the perfect setting for a wide variety of water sports, as well as romantic walks along the beach, sunbathing, and beautiful beachfront weddings.
Cancun is also known for its vibrant nightlife. It offers all kinds of clubs, bars, and shows for an unforgettable night of music, bright lights, and entertainment by famous DJs, along with performances by Mexican and international artists. Take advantage of open bars, nighttime bar tours, and many other promotions that the unlimited nightlife options include.
A Brief History
Up until the 1970s, the area that is now Cancun was an island inhabited by a few fishermen and surrounded by the Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea in the northeastern part of the Yucatan Peninsula.
In the early 70s development began on a mega-project that was designed to launch the tourism industry, creating hundreds of direct and indirect jobs, and attracting the investment of large hotel chains.
Today, Cancun is the most famous tourist destination in Mexico and few places in the world have the infrastructure, amenities, activities and tours to match.
- Incredible white-sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean waters
- World class hotel infrastructure
- Resorts with excellent All-Inclusive packages
- Facilities for hosting groups and conventions
- An ideal destination for weddings, honeymoons, and romantic getaways
- Perfect for family vacations
- World renowned nightclubs
- World class spas
- Championship golf courses
- Mayan archeological sites
- Jumping off point for visiting the Riviera Maya and the islands of Cozumel, Holbox, and Isla Mujeres
- Wide variety of restaurants
Things to Do in Cancun
- Admire the beauty of its stunning beaches
- Enjoy an All-Inclusive experience at some of the best hotels in Cancun
- Immerse yourself in nature at the many eco-parks
- Swim with dolphins at one of many locations near Cancun
- Enjoy water sports, like snorkeling, diving, and much more
- Shop at some of the most exclusive shopping malls
- Party with people from all over the world at its magnificent nightclubs
- Sample cuisine from all over the world at its many restaurants
- Take one of the many tours that are available and learn more about this idyllic Mexican destination
- Visit archeological sites and museums to learn more about the Mayan culture
- Ride the water slides at Wet’n Wild Water Park
- Swim in the cool, clear waters of the nearby cenotes
- Visit Isla Mujeres and explore Garrafon National Park and the Underwater Museum of Art (MUSA)
- Visit Puerto Morelos and take advantage of the opportunity to visit the botanical gardens and the crocodile farm
- Take a tour to Isla Contoy and see the natural beauty of this protected area
Our customers' best rated hotels
from US$ 532 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 279 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 66 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:Boat Tours,Events and Shows
from US$ 89 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog
Most popular attractions in Cancun
from US$ 65 Per adult, taxes included
from US$ 190 Per adult, taxes included
from US$ 59 Per adult, taxes included