Nightlife in Buzios, Brazil: Nigthclubs, Dance clubs & more
Along with enjoying the warm evenings of Buzios, you should definitely experience the vibrant and exciting nightlife. During the day, the streets are alive with the rhythm of music coming from the restaurants and bars, which oftentimes turn into clubs at night. With plenty of dance music, drinks, food, and fun, the possibilities for nighttime entertainment in Buzios are endless. There is always something going on to suit all tastes.
Rua das Pedras
This is definitely the heart of the nightlife in Buzios. Along the length of this street, there are all sorts of clubs, bars, restaurants, discos, and shows guaranteed to provide an unforgettable experience. Famous for its fantastic nightlife, this street's cosmopolitan vibe attracts locals and tourists from all over the world, who party together until the wee hours of the morning.
- Captain's Bar - Soft music and an extensive drinks menu.
- Ponto Bar - Classic rock music mixed by excellent DJs along with an array of drinks and cocktails.
- Patio Havana - Jazz, blues, Brazilian pop music, and a live band. They also have a smoking room and wine cellar.
- Anexo's Bar - An open-air lounge bar overlooking the ocean.
- Zapata - Mexican food and music.
- Cafe do Cinema - Live music, good drinks and snacks.
- Chez Michou - Crepes and a variety of drinks and cocktails.
- A Estalagem - Live local bands.
- Taj Majal - An amazing entertainment complex that includes seven bars and two disco
With a very relaxed, laid-back atmosphere, the nightlife in Buzios really gets going at sunset. There are a number of small inns and restaurants on the beach and people usually go there to watch the breathtaking sunset and enjoy the warm evenings. Unlike other big cosmopolitan cities, simply looking at the moonlight dancing on the water or dining beside the ocean brings you closer to nature in Buzios. For the best nightlife on the beach, go to Playa Ossos, Tartaruga, Ferradura, or Geriba.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 104 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 108 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 142 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from $ 101Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog