Boston Massachusetts, United States
Shopping in Boston Massachusetts, Malls and Stores
While Boston is a cultural and historic city, it is also the ideal destination for shopping. The busiest shopping areas are Newbury Street, with many sophisticated stores, Downtown Crossing, which is a melting pot of fashion and entertainment, and Faneuil Hall Market Place, a popular area for tourists. Charles Street, in Beacon Hill, is also very popular, as well as The Shops at the Prudential Center and Harvard Square, a favorite for students. To sum up, there seems to be no end to the variety of boutiques in the city and you're sure to have fun browsing around them all. Enjoy a great shopping experience in Boston!
Newbury Street is one of the most charming streets of Boston because of the beautiful architecture and its incredible shopping scene. It has been described as one of the most expensive streets in the world due to the premium category of its stores. The shops are distributed along an eight block strip, starting at the corner of the Boston Public Garden, in Back Bay, and ending at the Brookline Avenue. At the eastern end you can find the most exclusive brands, and further on down the street, you'll find specialty shops, art galleries, bookstores, designer boutiques, as well as many attractive restaurants.
Downtown Crossing is probably the most popular shopping district in Boston, a real paradise for expert and amateur shoppers. More than 300 establishments share this pedestrian area, including designer and brand name boutiques, specialty shops, bookstores, jewelry stores, music stores, department stores and restaurants. The vibe here ensures you're shopping trip will always a pleasure.
Faneuil Hall Market Place
Also known as Quincy Market, this shopping area in the heart of Boston, mainly features curiosity shops for tourists. There are several interesting museums and other attractions located in and around the square, as well as restaurants and cafes. While souvenir shopping, you'll be able to see musicians and clowns performing in the streets.
These stores offer sophisticated and innovative designs, high quality delicate fabrics, along with vibrant and cheerful colors. The selection on offer at these prestigious boutiques ensures every woman will leave very satisfied.
- Black and Blues (Lingerie, Dresses and Accessories)
- Dress (Casual)
- French Dressing (Lingerie)
- Grettaluxe (Designer Clothes, Accessories and Handbags)
- Helena's (Maternity)
- Helens Leather Shop (Everything made of Leather)
- Intimacy (Lingerie)
- KuDeTa (Trendy Boutique)
The following boutiques feature unique dresses for cocktail parties, weddings and other special occasions.
- Ana Hernandez Bridal Salon (Bridalwear)
- By Marlene Birger (Party Dresses)
- Crush Boutique (Exclusive Designs)
- Sabella Couture (Brides)
- Serenella (Sophisticated Fashion)
- Shake the Tree (Designer Clothes and Gifts)
- Stil (Party Dresses)
- Twilight (Designer Clothes)
There's plenty of menswear stores in Boston as well, offering everything from tailored suits to the latest fashions.
- Drinkwater's (Casual Clothes and Accessories)
- Frank's Custom Tailoring (Tailored suits and coats)
- Lab (Urban Style)
- Mr. Sid (Elegant)
- Natale's of Hanover (Elegant)
- Peter Mark (Elegant)
- Uniform (Casual)
Exclusive, elegant and extravagant clothes, is what you'll find at these designer boutiques offer in Boston.
- Alan Bilzerian
- In jean ius
- Jean Therapy
- Marc Jacobs
- The Tannery
These stores offer everything in one place, including shoes, bags, cosmetics, clothing for men and women, winter apparel, sportswear, clothes for babies and children, toys, suitcases and household products.
- Barneys New York
- Filene's and Filene's Basement
- Lord and Taylor
- Louis Boston
- Neiman Marcus
- Saks Fifth Avenue
Everything for Kids
These stores specialize in clothes for babies. They offer attractive, comfortable and functional designs, made of top quality materials.
- Bird by Bird
- Janie and Jack
- Lester Harry's
- Magic Beans
Your children will be fascinated by all the surprises that they can find in these stores. Everything has been specially selected for them, including toys, books, music, videos and really cool clothes.
- Curious George & Friends (Books)
- Henry Bear's Park (Toys)
- Newbury Comics (Music and Videos)
- Stellabella Toys (Toys)
- The Children's Book Shop (Books)
- Wildchild (Clothes)
Sports fans come to these stores to get specific equipment for their training and trips. From footballs and racquets, to backpacks and tents, it's all here.
- Broadway Bicycle School (Bikes)
- City Sports (Sports Gear)
- Hilton's Tent City (Camping Gear)
- Joe Jones (Winter Sports Gear)
- Marathon Sports (Sport Shoes)
- REI (Camping and Winter Sports Gear)
Bostonians demand new trends and excellent quality in fashion. This category includes exclusive jewelry stores, antique shops, art galleries and bookstores.
- Alex and Co. (Jewelry)
- Artifaktori (Art, Antiques, Vintage Clothes)
- Brookline Booksmith (Bookstore)
- Dorfman Jewelers (Jewelry)
- Harvard Bookstore (Bookstore)
- International Poster Gallery (Art Gallery)
- Trident Booksellers and Café (Bookstore)
- Upstairs Downstairs Antiques (Antiques)
Other venues where you can find excellent personal supplies and practical gifts.
- Bodega (Sneakers)
- Bliss Home (Modern Housewares)
- Fresh (Bath and Body Supplies)
- Harvard Square Eye Care (Eyewear)
- Joanne Rossman (Exclusive Gifts)
- Joie de Vivre (Gifts and More)
- Lush (Perfume and Cosmetics)
- Samsonite Black Label (Luggage)
- Twisted Village (Music and Videos)
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 310 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 425 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 253 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:Adventure,Card,Boat Tours,City Tours,Ecological,Night Tours,Other Activities,Parks,Events and Shows,Water Activities
from $ 63Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog
Most popular attractions in Boston Massachusetts
from $ 30Per adult, taxes included
from $ 34Per adult, taxes included
from $ 78Per adult, taxes included