Boston Massachusetts, United States
Restaurants and Dining Guide for Where to Eat in Boston
In Boston, the wide range of restaurants, bistros and cafes will take you on a real sensory experience. Try exquisite flavors, perceive new aromas, share with people from around the world, feel the incredible atmosphere and admire the skills of distinguished chefs. We invite you to explore the cuisine that also makes this great city famous. Don't forget to try the distinctive and delicious seafood, particularly lobster and the clam chowder, specialties of the city.
The Most Recommended
located in the Eliot Hotel in Back Bay, is a sophisticated restaurant offering French-American gourmet cuisine.
in South End, offers delicate French food with an American approach.
in Back Bay, is an elegant and romantic restaurant with French influence.
in the Financial District, is also a good option to try classic French specialties with a modern twist.
located in the Boston Harbor Hotel, has a fantastic view and offers a fine menu, with wine suggestions for each dish.
located in South End, is a Bostonian favorite for its innovative menu and gourmet pizzas.
No. 9 Park
in Beacon Hill, is famous for its fine homemade pasta and other delicacies from France and Italy.
in Inman Square, specializes in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food.
Other restaurants featuring different cuisines and styles can be found on every district of the city. Other suggestions are: B & G Oysters, Blue Ginger, Craigie On Main, Hungry Mother, Icarus, Neptune Oyster, O Ya, Oishii, Persephone, Rialto, Salts, Sorellina, Ten Tables, and Troquet, among others.
For a Good Start
Start your day with a delicious breakfast! These venues offer delicious choices to fuel up for the rest of the day.
- Beehive kid-friendly brunch
- Eastern Standard breakfast and brunch
- Flour Bakery and Cafe breakfast and desserts
- Martin's Coffee Shop breakfast
- Mr. Crepe brunch
- Sugar Magnolia's breakfast
- The Bristol power breakfast
- Toro kid-friendly brunch
Affordable and Delicious
These restaurants specialize in various delectable cuisines. Their atmosphere is laid back and their prices are affordable.
- Douzo (Japanese)
- Grotto (Italian)
- Pescatore (Seafood)
- Petit Robert Bistro (French)
- Saray (Middle East)
- Silvertone Bar and Grill (American comfort food)
- Tavern on the Water (Seafood)
- Trattoria Roscana (Italiana)
The new trend at these restaurants is to offer unique culinary experiences in attractive outdoor spaces. In some seasons, patio heaters are used to keep comfortable temperatures in the evening. The following suggestions are grouped by location.
Boston Harbor (waterfront)
Boston Chart House, Salvatore's, Sushi-Teq, The Barking Crab and Tia's Restaurant
Abe and Louie's, Uno's Bar and Grill, and Vox Populi
Burton's Grill, Cask'n Flagon, Game On, Lansdowne Pub and LongHorn Steakhouse
Daedalus, Harvest, Om, Redline, The Red House y Upstairs on the Square
Audubon Circle, Eastern Standard, Lower Depths and The Foundation Lounge
Bar Lola, Bouchee, Cafeteria Boston, Casa Romero, Ciao Bella, Charley's, Joe's American Bar and Grill, Kashmir, La Voile, Other Side Café, Piattini, Scoozi, Sonsie, Stephanie's on Newbury and Tapeo
Ristorante Fiore and Trattatoria il Panino e Giardino
28 Degrees, 33 Restaurant and Lounge, B&G Oysters, Beehive, Brasserie Jo, Gaslight, Hamersley's Bistro, Masa, Orinoco, Petit Robert Bistro, Picco, Rocca, Sibling Rivalry, Stella, Stix and Tremont 647
For a Nice Coffee
There will always be a good reason to have a nice coffee. Enjoy an aromatic and delicious espresso or cappuccino in one of these cozy coffee houses in Boston:
- 1369 Coffee House, Central Square
- 2nd Cup Cafe, Allston
- Athan's, Washington Square
- Boston Common Coffee Co., North End
- Cafe Pamplona, Harvard Square
- Diesel Cafe, Davis Square
- Emack and Bolio's, Roslindale
- Espresso Royale, Fenway/Symphony
- J.P. Licks, Jamaica Plain
- L'Aroma Cafe, Back Bay
- Mul's Diner, South Boston
- Zumes Coffee House, Charlestown
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 198 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 86 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 128 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Categories:Boat Tours,City Tours
from $ 30Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog