Angra dos Reis, Brazil
Shopping in Angra Dos Reis, Brazil: Handcrafts, Souvenirs & Malls
In Angra dos Reis, you'll find shops and buildings with the best artisanry and consumer products. Name brand beachwear and sports gear can easily be found in stores throughout this incredible paradise.
Two popular malls and an important handicraft fair can be found in his charming destination: Angra Shopping, Mercado do Artesanato Jose Ricardo Magalhaes, and the most important mall in the region, Shopping Piratas. Here, you'll find endless options for souvenirs, traditional Brazilian artisanry and much more.
Shopping Pirata's Mall
Located on Ilha Grande, this is one of the most extravagant and interesting malls in the world. Situated at the marina, it allows tourists to arrive directly via private boat.
Shopping Piratas Mall is a themed shopping center with a charming pier, large stores and beautiful boutiques open during the day. This building was created out of imaginary pirate tales, constructed mainly out of wood with design that blends in seamlessly with its surroundings. It has more than 200 stores including popular Brazilian clothing brands.
This mall also has a variety of restaurants where you can enjoy a delicious lunch by the ocean, along with bars, banks, grocery stores and more.
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog