Angra dos Reis, Brazil
Restaurants in Angra Dos Reis, Brazil: Gastronomy & Typical Cuisine
Fish and seafood enrich the menus of traditional Angra dos Reis restaurants, where the chefs invent tempting fresh dishes every day. A wide variety of restaurants can be found throughout the city, the beaches and the islands. You'll love the delicious cuisine this destination has to offer.
Angra's Traditional Dish
When you visit this beautiful destination, make sure to try its most famous dish: peixe com banana (fish with banana). To give a special flavor to this recipe, the fish is cooked in a clay pot and served with rice. This tempting and irresistible meal is considered the best in Angra.
If you're looking to try other cuisines, the main city goes above and beyond, offering French, Italian and Japanese cuisine, along with fast food, a la carte restaurants and more. In Angra, the main commercial crop is banana, producing more than 5,000 tons per year. Angra dos Reis is also an important producer of palm heart, which is a common ingredient that Angra's restaurants buy from local farms.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from $ 371 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 123 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from $ 141 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog