We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p3165731 N5 U6d784ac2f0d546fb8e862be7b6cfda60 D160723 ]
Merida Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
Crafts and Textiles
The small shops in the center of the city offer tourists a beautiful selection of fine clothing and linens, crafts, jewelry, leather shoes, traditional candies, and more. Many of these charming shops are cared for and run by their owners. Traditional blouses (huipiles) and shirts (guayaberas) for all ages make great souvenirs of your trip to Merida.
Hammocks make another good souvenir of your trip to Merida. They are part of the lifestyle in Yucatan and are very comfortable and cool for relaxing on in the evenings. There are traditional hammocks, as well others in the form of swinging chairs.
Located in an exclusive area north of the city, Plaza Altabrisa is the largest and most modern shopping mall in Merida. It has stores selling internationally renowned brands as well as shops selling cheaper goods for discount shoppers.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from US$ 110 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 225 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 84 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from US$ 17 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Popular Attractions near Maracana Stadium, Home of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog