We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p3165732 N5 U4a044325cd88447482e68c87685e1518 D160529 ]
Merida Shopping | Where to Shop and What to Buy
Crafts and Textiles
The small shops in the center of the city offer tourists a beautiful selection of fine clothing and linens, crafts, jewelry, leather shoes, traditional candies, and more. Many of these charming shops are cared for and run by their owners. Traditional blouses (huipiles) and shirts (guayaberas) for all ages make great souvenirs of your trip to Merida.
Hammocks make another good souvenir of your trip to Merida. They are part of the lifestyle in Yucatan and are very comfortable and cool for relaxing on in the evenings. There are traditional hammocks, as well others in the form of swinging chairs.
Located in an exclusive area north of the city, Plaza Altabrisa is the largest and most modern shopping mall in Merida. It has stores selling internationally renowned brands as well as shops selling cheaper goods for discount shoppers.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from US$ 46 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 41 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 225 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from US$ 17 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog
- Benefits of Using Credit Cards When Planning Your Trips