We are truly sorry!
A technical error occurred.
Please try again.
[ p3165733 N5 Ued1700669c8048a296243582d4bbb527 D160502 ]
Mazatlan | Vacations and Travel to Mazatlan
Also known as “The Pearl of the Pacific”, Mazatlan offers incredible sunsets, tempting cuisine and a warm, friendly atmosphere. Tourism and residential growth has increased rapidly in recent years along with the construction of new developments, golf courses, marinas and condominium towers. Although the tourism industry is considered important, the city’s booming economy does not depend on it. Modern and progressive Mazatlan is the second largest port city after Veracruz.
In addition to outstanding golden beaches, the city has a well-preserved historic center and various hotel zones that vary in exclusivity, rates and location. The traditional boardwalk area is where you’ll find most of the economy hotels while the Zona Dorada (Golden Zone) is home to many of the beach properties. The areas of Emerald Bay and the Mazatlan Marina have a more exclusive atmosphere and feature more recent developments. With all of these options, Mazatlan offers a fantastic vacation experience for all budgets.
With over seven and a half miles of coastline, Mazatlan is an excellent location for water sports, fishing or just laying back to work on your tan. Calm waves and an abundant variety of marine life make the beaches of Mazatlan ideal for kayaking, snorkeling and diving. Visitors can also enjoy motor sports and parasailing or work out on the ocean front boardwalk.
With over 100 years of history, the Mazatlan Carnival is considered one of the most famous in the world. This week-long celebration usually takes place in late February and combines cultural activities with popular festivities, music, parades, floats and fireworks. The parades take place near the pier, where a large number of the hotels are usually fully booked by those who wish to enjoy a privileged view of the spectacle. nt developments. With all of these options, Mazatlan offers a fantastic vacation experience for all budgets.
- A beach destination with deep historical and cultural roots
- More than seven miles of golden beaches that are perfect for a quiet walk
- Features various hotel zones that are suitable for all budgets
- Famous for its world-class carnival
- Known as the “Shrimp Capital” due to having the largest shrimp fleet in Mexico
- Offers unforgettable sunsets, where the sun disappears into the sea
- Has an exciting nightlife with a warm and inviting atmosphere
Things to do in Mazatlan
- Explore the Mazatlan Boardwalk by taking a walk, cycling, running or roller skating.
- Visit Isla de la Piedra to enjoy water sports, snorkeling, and the quiet, laid-back atmosphere.
- Enjoy sport fishing in the waters of the Pacific Ocean or the Sea of Cortez.
- Try the seafood and fish served in the many restaurants located within the “Shrimp Capital”.
- Work on your tan and enjoy magical sunsets throughout your stay.
- Enjoy a fun night of dancing at Fiesta Land, a nightclub complex located right by the sea.
- Tour the historic center, where you can admire the Cathedral, Plazuela Machado, and the Angela Peralta Theater.
- Take in a cultural or artistic exhibit and enjoy the spectacular Mazatlan Carnival.
- Discover exotic marine creatures at the Mazatlan aquarium, a popular attraction with young children.
- Take a ride on a “Pulmonia”, a charming mode of transportation that the city is known for.
Our customers' best rated hotels
from US$ 84 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 129 Avr. per night/Taxes included
from US$ 127 Avr. per night/Taxes included
You might be interested in
from US$ 38 Per adult, taxes included
Tips for your next vacation
- Top 5 Hotels in Copacabana for your Trip to the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- 5 Must-Have Olympic Souvenirs from Rio 2016
- Xcaret: The Best International Theme Park
- The Best Beaches in Brazil
- Direct Flights from the USA to Rio for the 2016 Olympics
- Tips for Traveling with Your Dog
- Benefits of Using Credit Cards When Planning Your Trips
Most popular attractions in Mazatlan
from US$ 29 Per adult, taxes included
from US$ 37 Per adult, taxes included
from US$ 37 Per adult, taxes included